Old 17-07-2003, 06:23 PM
Bob Hobden

Default Apple corer, fruit peeler

"Malcolm" wrote in message
Anyone found one that is easy to use, clean and actually works well.
Any combined ones for apples, pears, pineapples etc?

QVC did a cute little plastic thing, but looks like it will only last
five mins.
--

The "Good Grips" peeler is excellent and has a larger handle for us chaps
with big hands.

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.