Old 17-07-2003, 06:33 PM
Oz

Default BST MILK and Ordinary MILK Indistinquishable? Not Really.

Hua Kul writes

A solution is to have one's beef
ground at the point of sale and use it soon after. Or do as I did,
purchase a meat grinder and do it at home.

Interesting, and a good point.

When I was in berber country (northern sahara), eating at local
eateries, they always had a butcher on the side. You bought the meat,
them paid to have it cooked.

No refrigeration whatsoever.

I had ground meat, but it was ground in front of your eyes.
Oh, and well cooked (and delicious)!

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.