Old 17-07-2003, 08:44 PM
Mort

Default Looking for CO2 source in Dallas Area

wrote in message
news

I'm trying to set up high-pressure CO2 and I've called around to few
places
out of the phone book, but I haven't found anyone yet who'll rent me
smaller than a 50# tank. I'm pretty sure that won't fit under my stand.
Does anyone have a source in Dallas that rents 5# (preferable) or 20#
tanks?

I know of a place that exchanges tanks. The smallest they'd have is a 10#.
If you dont have one to exchange, you can buy one outright.
email me for more info. lordmort at sbcglobal dot net

~Mort