Old 17-07-2003, 08:46 PM
Christina Marie Thompson

Default Troy's tank

LeighMo wrote:

I'm going to purchase all of the "Flourish" products and start dosing
appropriately to see if that helps any..

Their Nitrogen and Phosphorus products are new. I've never used them, but I'd
like to. Haven't seen them for sale yet, though.

I've been pricing things on numerous websites to re-start my tanks, and I've found
both of them. Let my look at SplashShopper on my Palm . . . Ah, yes,
BigAlsOnline.com has them both, priced at $3.99 (US) for 250 ml. PetSolutions.com
also has Phosphorous at $5.49, but I didn't see Nitrogen on their website.

--
Though lovers be lost love shall not;
And death shall have no dominion.