Old 17-07-2003, 09:12 PM
K30a

Default solar powered ponds?

The still frog bog has no fish in it at the moment.
Only aquatic insects, tadpoles, worms and other slimey things.
When it had a bunch of goldfish in it I could see them gasping at the surface
before the sun came up. Removed most of them right away and the problem was
gone. Removed the rest of them so I could raise tadpoles in there.
The pond is so crowded with plants, they are planted in rocks, that I can't see
anything in there anymore. I use a net to test for mosquito larvae. Haven't
spotted any tadpoles since they went in as eggs.

k30a