Old 17-07-2003, 11:48 PM
*muffin*

Default Unethical business practices.....

of, course there are people who will pay that much!!!
they are the ones who think they are too good to step inside a k-mart! &
only do their shopping in high-priced stores
(I just cannot get over some people would rather pay $50. for a blender HERE
than $25 for the same one at k-mart........

"joe" wrote in message
Wilson wrote:

What I've learned so far about buying supplies for ponds is you must

look
around, most places prices are way out of wack on most thing...example:

visited a pond supplier in a nearby town that carried barley(my mom

wanted
me to pick her up some for her pond) $45.00 for what amounted to a 1/2
pillow size bag of barley! Unreal.

I've only checked a few places and websites so far but I'd have to say

that
justliners.com is probably the best and cheapest place to go.

Yup. Caveat emptor. It's amazing to me that in an age when you can find
pretty much the best price on any item (even after shipping) on the
internet, people are still willing to just plunk down their hard earned

cash
for over priced stuff.

Just my 2 cents.

Joe