Old 18-07-2003, 12:02 AM
R.L. McCarty

Default BST MILK and Ordinary MILK Indistinquishable? Not Really.

Jim Webster wrote:

"Oz" wrote in message
Hua Kul writes

A solution is to have one's beef
ground at the point of sale and use it soon after. Or do as I did,
purchase a meat grinder and do it at home.

Interesting, and a good point.

Yes, and one worth making. We have minced beef from our own bullock, but it
is minced by our butcher and I then either make burgers or bag the mince
into 1lb packs before sticking it straight into the freezer. So he minces
the animal at 3pm and by 8pm it is in the freezer.

Jim Webster

Jim my comments in the previous post...Milk CAN BE deadly if one BUYS
the LIES!! B-0b1