Old 18-07-2003, 12:12 AM
John Savage

Default POSSUM deterrent ideas requested

"JWSM" writes:
My once beautiful roses and camellias barely have a leaf, so was wondering
as to how I can make them unpalatable to the nocturnal noxious critters.

All suggestions gratefully accepted... no gun remedies tho ;-)

Suggestions? Well, I have many. Here's one:

I wonder how things would go if you were to spray his favourite rose
blooms with a dilution of Ipacec Syrup??!! You probably wouldn't need
to administer many repeats of this prescription!
--
John Savage (news reply email invalid; keep news replies in newsgroup)