Old 18-07-2003, 03:32 AM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default Hardy lilies - when will they flower

Yes, I guess it must if you haven't had any hot and steamy weather. It's
been in the high 90's (I know, nothing compared to the South) and high
humidity. It wasn't too bad today, humidity wise, anyway, and I was able do
dig a walkway in my front yard.

--
LN in S. NH (new gardener in zone 5)
photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
. com...
I don't know about the lilies, John, my brain is still trying to wrap

itself
around "Southern NH" and "hot, steamy weeks" in the same sentence!!!

I guess Southern NH must be bit different from northern VT (where I lived
before coming to Raleigh, NC), from the sound of it!

Either that, or there's been a paradigm shift in weather patterns! Hmm,
come to think of it, about the only times I've ever been "snowed in" were
here in Raleigh -- and there was that nasty ice storm last December.

Weird how Mother Nature likes to rearrange things, huh?

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC