Old 18-07-2003, 04:12 AM
Elliot Richmond

Default A grass question

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:56:23 GMT, (Terry
Horton) wrote:

The UT Life Science Library... anyone with a Texas public library card
can get a "Texshare" card and borrow books from the LSL's 200,000
volumes. Built during the 1930's, done in marble and ornately carved
wood, it's the most beautiful space I've ever seen on the UT campus.
Make sure you ride the stacks elevator. Look here..

I love the Life Science Library. It looks more like what I think a
library should look like than any other place on campus. Beautiful
hardwood tables with real library lamps. The stacks have these tiny
little study carrels tucked away in obscure corners. Perfect places to
while away a hot summer afternoon or a dreary wet day in January.

There is bound to be a gardening book in there somewhere!

Elliot Richmond
Freelance Science Writer and Editor