Old 18-07-2003, 09:32 AM
Robert B II

Default Cat Deterrent suggestions

Sally wrote:
Whilst rampantly masturbating, on Sat, 12 Jul 2003
13:13:33 +1000, "gl"
wrote:

I've tried citronella based repellants (crystals etc) but haven't
found them very effective. Any other good suggestions?!

A properly aimed 12 gauge works wonders. Quites a
site to see when the little buggers literally
explode! Of course, in suburbia the use of
firearms is frowned upon. Try a nicely placed size
10 boot to the head.

Traps are good.......
council wouldn't give me a trap but told me where to
'buy' one.
Within a short period ,I had 'pet cemetry' out the back and lots of native
birds...aah
Best method is to open trap and let very wild cat fly into wheat bag, twist
closed and into 44 of water....empty bag into pre-prepared 'grave'...fill in
and dig next one ready for tomorrow!
No one ever came looking for 'tiddles'...none had collars either, so fair
game.

--
Robert B* II