Old 18-07-2003, 10:13 AM
Bob Alston

Default CO2 Kits

Take a look at my web site for good prices on co2 tanks, regulators and
kits. Also info on various needle valves, probably more info than you ever
wanted...

http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/...Pressure%20CO2

--
Bob Alston

http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/
"Skunky" wrote in message

Looking for feedback on the kits you are using. I'm interested in
Aquamedic, JBL or I may just buy a regulator and a comercial gas bottle
and inject dierectly into the filter intake, I find this method of
injection works well with the yeast method, is it as good using
pressure and do you use a reactor to start to get the bubble count
correct? Also, is anybody using a Deltec regulator, Ive seen one for
good money, unsure about their quality on the fresh water seen.

Many thanx

--
Skunky

'Peace On Earth.....And In The Water'