Old 18-07-2003, 10:13 AM
Moontanman

Default It seemed like a good idea

They're going to our pond, no possibility of escaping into the wild. The
closest water body is too far away.

Toads are comfortable traveling long distances over land. They live on land,
toads breed in my ponds every year. the tadpoles help cut down the spring time
algae bloom. the eggs and tadpoles are poisonous but most fish will not eat
enough of them ot hurt.

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me