Old 18-07-2003, 10:14 AM
staring@tanks

Default something to read about

"The Circuit Court of Colbert County, Alabama issued a "Special Writ
of Execution" in furtherance of my $50,000 judgment against Novak. In
this Writ the Court directed Tucows, Inc. (the domain registrar for
petswarehouse.com) to turn over custody and control of the domain the
Colbert County Sheriff for levy and sale. The Writ also directed the
USPTO to do the same with the trademark "Pets Warehouse."

Does that mean what I think it means? Bob's going to lose his domain name

and
his trademark??

It says turn over control, but gives no constraint to time... could end up
coming/going back to him....