Old 18-07-2003, 10:14 AM
Lava Plays

Default green water HELP

hi, i had that green water just last week..
my tank was so green i couldn't even see my fish..
but then i solved the problem...
and now my tank is crystal cleer...

no need to change water...
the so called 'experts' don't know what they are talking about..
my lfs gave me crazy suggestions like covering up the tank with a cloth for
3 days..
feed the fish once every other day.. reduce the population... no..
doesn't help!!

"Alex" wrote in message
.. .
To all of you experts out the

Recently change the light on my 29 G tank from 2x40 wt to 55 wt from Ah
supply
add more plants and fish in about a week water start turning green.
My water have 0 ammonia, nitrates about 15
wary soft and sudden change in Ph from usual 6.5 to 7.3 .Just before

lights
change did about 30% water change and add a florapride
Any suggestions would be appreciated

Alex