Old 18-07-2003, 10:14 AM
Lava Plays

Default green water HELP

green water is caused by algae.. there are many reasons why they started..
but probably is because direct sunlight on the aquarium, not enough plants
(to absorb the nutrients),
overcrowd, overfeeding, too much light.. so on..
but i think the biggie is direct sunlight..

you need to go buy a medicine that cures green water..
my is called 'clear water particulate' by hagen.
it guarantees effect in 1 hr..
and to my amazement.. it worked in 1 hr...
if u have any questions.. email me..
or email to thank me..
_no_spam

remove the no spam..

"Alex" wrote in message
.. .
To all of you experts out the

Recently change the light on my 29 G tank from 2x40 wt to 55 wt from Ah
supply
add more plants and fish in about a week water start turning green.
My water have 0 ammonia, nitrates about 15
wary soft and sudden change in Ph from usual 6.5 to 7.3 .Just before

lights
change did about 30% water change and add a florapride
Any suggestions would be appreciated

Alex