Old 18-07-2003, 10:16 AM
Huh ?

Default Aquabotanic

I also got a bunch of rotten plants from him. Never again.

"nikolay_kraltchev" wrote in message
om...
Robert,

Please check your records.
I have NOT ordered a CO2 system from your company, Aquabotanic.
Ever.

You may recall that I sent you pictures of the rotten plants that you
sent me. I still have those pictures.

You don't even remember the people you screw up.
Is that because they are too many of them?

Or you just have trouble remembering simple things? Like things about
your business may be.

Look you even spelled my name wrong despite the fact that is a few
lines above your response.

May I suggest that you limit your posts here to things you actually
have some knowledge about?

--Nikolay

(Robert H) wrote in message

. com...
(nikolay_kraltchev) wrote in message
. com...
What is that, Rex? "In-your-face" advertisement or what?

Aquabotanic is one of the 2 companies that I've had a terrible

experience with.
And I'm not the only one.
I personally will never order anything from the individual that runs

Aquabotanic.

--Nikolay

Yes Nickolay, you ordered a C02 system from me, I sent it to you, then
you tried to tell your credit card company that you never got it and
the bill should be taken off your credit card. Believe me Nickolay,
you are not a person I want as a customer either. I am not in the
habit of giving stuff away for free

Robert