Old 18-07-2003, 10:17 AM
nikolay_kraltchev

Default Aquabotanic

Robert,

I have said that at least 2 times already:
I have NOT ordered ANY kind of a CO2 system from you. Ever.

I'm very interested to see the invoice that you have.
I know it can NOT be real.

To start - I'd appreciate it if you tell me what is the exact date
when you have charged my credit card for a CO2 system.
That will allow me to check my credit card records. From there things
will go one of 2 ways:

1. If there is indeed a charge as you claim I will ask you to send me
the actual paper invoice that you claim to have.

2. If there is no charge (since as you claim I have disputed the
charge with my credit company) I'd still ask you to send me the actual
paper invoice that you claim to have.

If I actually receive the invoice that you claim to have I will call
my credit company. I will ask them to to retrieve the record that
could show that there was a dispute about that particular transaction.
I used to work in a bank and a bank keeps records for every, even the
smallest detail about a transaction. They would certainly have a
record of a cancelation that you claim I have done. Such record does
not exist and you, Robert, CANNOT do anything about it.

I will then have no other choice:
I will have to consult my lawyer about what is the best way to go
about a company that receives an order from a client and then charges
their credit card for other orders not placed by the customer.

--Nikolay