Old 18-07-2003, 01:19 PM
nimatehranchi nimatehranchi is offline
Registered User

Location: London
Default Houseplants and Tiny Insects

Hello,
I have houseplants and i love them but have recently found tiny tiny little insects in the soil of one or two of them.

They are really really small, crawling around, usually just under the surface, and seem to be slightly silver and reflective so you can see them quite easily in black soil, but they are indeed tiny.

I am now getting really worried as my favourite plant, a big plant with glorious large leaves and glittery silvery speckles, has recently and very quickly had its leaves kind of beginning to rot whilst still attached)
Please help as i'm scared of what will happen and have such little knowledge in this area

NT