Old 18-07-2003, 02:52 PM
Frogleg

Default Has anybody ever "murdered" a plant?

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:36:33 -0700,
(paghat) wrote:

I've murderd lots of weeds. I once hired a couple kids to murder some
pampas grass. The houseplants I've killed I suppose is closer to
plantslaughter since it wasn't intentional.

My mother disliked 'snakeplants', but was too tenderhearted to throw
away gifts of them. So she arranged to "forget" to water it/them as
she did the rest of her houseplants. It was only recently that I
discovered sparse watering is *ideal* for snakeplants, and so they
flourished. I believe she ultimately solved the problem by giving
these prime specimens to others.