Old 18-07-2003, 04:18 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default Algae in a 5,2g tank

Hello everyone, i need some help with my 5,2gal tank. I`d like to know how
much light is good for this tank with some elodeas, a ludwigia, and some
other plants. I use a 23w light right now and i use sera`s products to
fertilize the plants and there is a lots of algae invading, mainly where

the
direct light is.
I have to say that i change 50% of water every 2 or 3 days.

First, I'd say that I'm not sure what a 5,2 tank is, is it a 5g, a 2g, a
5.2g a 52g???? and 23W of light is a bunch o light for any tank less than
10gallons.... first I'd suggest cutting the ferts until you figure out what
you really are adding and whether it is really needed???

CO2? DIY or injected?? If none, you really need to cut back on ferts...