Old 18-07-2003, 06:22 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Unethical business practices.....

"John Hines" wrote in message
snip
Just go get one, at a local place that also installs them. Unless your
really mechanical, don't risk your life. Don't forget that you'll need
to have an electrical hook up for the trailer lights.

The place by me is a small shop, selling nothing but hitches, for over
20 years, I got one installed on my car as a teen so I could haul stuff
for the family vacation.

I have a friend that will professionally install it for me, but I need to
buy it first. I will probably never tow anything with it. I just want to put
one of those shelves on the back for camping.

I can't find a local hitch place. Any thoughts on how to find one?

BV.