Old 18-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Mr. Chaos 007

Default grape growing help

It would be a bad time to plant them. I grow a fence line of grapes and it
has taken about 8 years to get them very productive. I am growing about 5
varieties.

I would NOT plant them now, wait till October thru February, well drained
spot. They do not need much watering at all once established.

Dave
Gardens of the Ancients'
272-9062
www.gardensoftheancients.com

"mali" wrote in message
om...
i am looking to start a grape vine in my backyard and need some help.
I am looking to purchase a healthy plant a couple of years old to
start. also does anyone have any advise on the best ways to grow
grapes here in austin? ive never grown one before and havent found a
lot of helpful websites.