Old 18-07-2003, 07:02 PM
skooch

Default Unethical business practices.....

Hey BV

I thought you lived around "Baltmore". From the sounds of all your
problems getting things UD think you lived the "backwoods" and a trip to
town was a weekly event and 40 miles away.

Did you ever get your potash? (0-0-50)

My local farm co-op dad (20) 5# bags on the shelf today, when I went for
mine.

If you need it what say we trade some of your Duckweed,. I can't find it
around here, every body seems to sell only Azolla.

/\/\ike

BenignVanilla wrote:
"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

"John Hines" wrote in message
. ..
snip

Just go get one, at a local place that also installs them. Unless your
really mechanical, don't risk your life. Don't forget that you'll need
to have an electrical hook up for the trailer lights.

The place by me is a small shop, selling nothing but hitches, for over
20 years, I got one installed on my car as a teen so I could haul stuff
for the family vacation.

I have a friend that will professionally install it for me, but I need to
buy it first. I will probably never tow anything with it. I just want to

put

one of those shelves on the back for camping.

I can't find a local hitch place. Any thoughts on how to find one?

Gave it one more try, and found a hitch not to far away. I will pick it up
Monday!

BV.