Old 18-07-2003, 10:12 PM
Kelly E Jones

Default Unethical business practices.....

In article ,
Wilson wrote:

Kelly E Jones wrote in message
In article ,
Wilson wrote:

I realize that anyone can read anything into that they choose, but I'd say
lying to a customer would foot that bill.

The problem with your theory is that I asked her for a price on a certain
size liner....she told me she would call and get a price on that size liner,
she never told me that I had to purchase an entire roll or that I was
supplying her store with inventory.

She's not forcing you to purchase an entire roll (if she is, that's
new information, you've never stated that before). Just because her
price is equal to what you would pay for an entire roll elsewhere,
doesn't mean that's how whe set her price. Even if she is, that's
STILL not unethical. Doesn't the grocery store 'force' you to
purchase an entire loaf of bread? Lots of places have minimum
purchase requirements, ESPECIALLY for special orders. Frankly, I don't
see how she's lied to you: she said she'd give you a price, and she
did.