Old 18-07-2003, 11:27 PM
john rutz

Default Unethical business practices.....

Kelly, sigh...one more time, I asked her to give me a price for a specific
liner...she agreed that she'd get a price for a specific size liner, she
then priced me a roll of liner and tried to pass it off as a 4'x8' price.
Your bread analogy doesn't work well...I go into the store WANTING a whole
loaf (LOL) I didn't walk into her store wanting a whole roll of liner. But
the point is she lied about it, she called me back and said the price of a
4'x8' liner was $96.00. Period...end of discussion.

~Wilson~

there is now way a whole roll of epdm sells for only 96.00
wholesale it is about 15 c a sq ft and comes in a 20x100 ft roll
--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up