Old 19-07-2003, 12:43 AM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

Default Apple corer, fruit peeler

In message m, Malcolm
writes
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:17:26 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Malcolm" wrote in message
Anyone found one that is easy to use, clean and actually works well.
Any combined ones for apples, pears, pineapples etc?

QVC did a cute little plastic thing, but looks like it will only last
five mins.
--

The "Good Grips" peeler is excellent and has a larger handle for us chaps
with big hands.

Sorry I should have said an auto peeler, to quickly peel lots of
fruit.

For apples we have one of the ones that Lakeland sell )of an old design)
- the apples turns on a handle and the peeler peels off in a nice
spiral, cutting out the core as well.

It does work pretty well, though very lopsided/odd shaped apples don't
work quite so well sometimes.

If you have lots of apples to do it makes the process much easier and
quicker.

http://www.lakelandlimited.com/is-bi...CS/Store/en/-/
GBP/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=3XvJc9lg2Xb8GeZ4XJHCdXGgYM7cAT7Mi
0U=?ProductID=0GbCy5OSup0AAADjvhGEgEQP

If you have a broken newsreader that can't deal with that search for
'Apple Processor' on their site..
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: