Old 19-07-2003, 04:53 AM
Racf

Default Algae in a 5,2g tank

"SIBIETA" wrote in message
Hello everyone, i need some help with my 5,2gal tank. I`d like to know

how
much light is good for this tank with some elodeas, a ludwigia, and

some
other plants. I use a 23w light right now and i use sera`s products to
fertilize the plants and there is a lots of algae invading, mainly

where the
direct light is.
I have to say that i change 50% of water every 2 or 3 days.

Thanks

Such a small tank with so much light. Its just not gonna be worth the
effort in my opinion. A UV unit would make short work of the green
water.....but then ......some other weird algae would grow.

Just put a normal light on it and work with medium to low light
plants.....but still its just not gonna be worth all the effort.....