Old 19-07-2003, 06:42 AM
solo_voyager

Default Den. pendulum

O.K.,now I'm beginning to feel as if I'm socially deprived. I have no
newsgroup, server or what ever. I havn't the faintest idea if it is or
isn't available through my ISP. To be honest, it sounds like more
trouble than it's worth. I'm so busy trying to figure out several new
software applications right now that I'm not quite willing to take
this one on too.

Thanks for trying to help, though.
S V

"Ted Byers" wrote in message ...
"solo_voyager" wrote in message
I forgot to ask this question in my last post:

What is ABPO? How do I get there to see your pics?

ABPO is alt.binaries.pictures.orchids.

To get there to see the pics, just ad the ABPO newsgroup to the list of
newsgrups you view from your news server. If your ISP has it on their news
server, then you need not do anything else. If not, for whatever reason,
find another news server and get it from there (NB: you may have to pay a
fee for a news server that isn't run by your ISP).

Cheers,

Ted