Old 19-07-2003, 12:05 PM
Ted Byers

Default Den. pendulum

"solo_voyager" wrote in message
om...
O.K.,now I'm beginning to feel as if I'm socially deprived. I have no
newsgroup, server or what ever. I havn't the faintest idea if it is or
isn't available through my ISP. To be honest, it sounds like more
trouble than it's worth. I'm so busy trying to figure out several new
software applications right now that I'm not quite willing to take
this one on too.

You are accessing at least one newsgroup already, this one, so you must have
access to a news server. And unless you went to the effort of finding one,
the server you're using is likely operated by your ISP (or contracted by
them out to someone else - either way, you have access to the news groups as
part of your ISP's service).

If you tell us what software you're using to read RGO (this news group), I
am sure someone here can tell you how to tell it to pull ABPO from the
server: that is a process that would take as long as five minutes, it is
normally really easy. Alternatively, if you didn't set up your news reader,
someone else must have, and you could ask them to either do it for you or
tell you how to do it.

Cheers,

Ted