Old 19-07-2003, 01:12 PM
Jez

Default Planting advice needed please

Unfortunately, the signs were never designed for the Lidl's shopper.

Thanks for your input, however, it wasn't pricing advice that I was in
need of.

Jez.

The Devil's Advocate wrote:
With a price like that I'm not surprised

Jez wrote:

Hello Group,

I make stone signs and have a newish product - planter signs.

I recently had some of my signs displayed at the Hampton Court Flower
show and the plants I displayed in the planter, whilst nice, just
didn't have the impact that I required.

The plants need to be able to exist in a relatively small amount of
soil in (if Hampton Court was anything to go by) fairly high
temperatures with little or no shade.

You can see a picture he

http://www.rusticstone.net/morepics2.htm and the top picture is the
type of sign I am concerned about.