Old 19-07-2003, 03:22 PM
Jim Webster

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

"Brian Sandle" wrote in message

Perhaps Jim might comment on pendulous udders in developing calves
produced from cows on estrogenic pasture.

If I had ever heard of this effect before I would. Certainly never come
across it, have you any evidence for it?

Snip

I have been in a hospital ward which had MRSA. When I went back to
hospital 4 years later I had a red medicalert sticker on my
bracelet. It turned out to be an MRSA warning. Several tests were
done and some weeks before it was removed.

my father has had it several times but clears up with nursing care (he is
too weak for antibiotics) and natural resistance.

Jim Webster