Old 19-07-2003, 03:42 PM
tony

Default Jeyes?

"martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 01:25:41 +0100, "Nick"
wrote:

"Heather" wrote in message
.. .
What does Jeyes fluid do other than disenfect
Thanks folks

If you get a good one it will look after you in the best possible

fashion.
Morning tea at exactly the right time and the boiled eggs are spot on.

Times
will be neatly ironed and your choice of clothing neatly laid out.
I miss old Jeeves
With apologies and definitely tongue in cheek.

Jeyes is a very good dis I nfectant. That is what it does. Disinfects
things. Exactly what it says on the bottle. Has done for the last 3.5
million years. Killed off the dinosaurs, y'know!

Powerful aroma. I find a dab behind the ears at bedtime works wonders.
Haven't been bitten by a mozzie in years.

I'll have a pint of whatever you are drinking :-)
--
martin