Old 19-07-2003, 04:23 PM
bnd777

Default Fairy Ring .....Help !!!!! please

I would be tempted to blame aliens, spiders,concrete in fact anything if I
could find out what
having dug down 12 inches and found nothing and since it was a plant nursery
before our house was built 28 yrs ago and there certainly was no concrete
when the earth moving and landscape people did the patio i am beginning to
think that its something leaching up into the top soil although its mighty
odd that its only happened in last 4 or 5 years
Anyone know any experts on this kind of thing I could get to do some tests

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"martin" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:27:02 +0100, Stephen Howard
wrote:

Personally, I blame the aliens.. has anyone noticed the weather
lately.. eh eh?? 'Nuff said!

The invasion by giant spiders?

A Spider Ring?

Hmm.

Mary

Recorded by the Dutch Met Office web cam

http://www.knmi.nl/webcam/Archief/we...0104020940.jpg
http://www.knmi.nl/webcam/Archief/we...0718045318.jpg
http://www.knmi.nl/webcam/Archief/we...0719121056.jpg

and the dreaded seagull crap?