Old 19-07-2003, 04:33 PM
martin

Default Fairy Ring .....Help !!!!! please

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:12:34 +0000 (UTC), "bnd777"
wrote:

I would be tempted to blame aliens, spiders,concrete in fact anything if I
could find out what
having dug down 12 inches and found nothing and since it was a plant nursery
before our house was built 28 yrs ago and there certainly was no concrete
when the earth moving and landscape people did the patio i am beginning to
think that its something leaching up into the top soil although its mighty
odd that its only happened in last 4 or 5 years
Anyone know any experts on this kind of thing I could get to do some tests

Have you tried putting your post code into www.undermystreet.co.uk if
it still works?
--
martin