Old 19-07-2003, 05:22 PM
Karen

Default fess up- how many do you have? (on a lighter note...)

Kevin wrote:
I've been reading the newsgroup for a while, and first off I'd like to
thank everyone for some damn good advice. And a few laughs.

Come on guys, fess up now. How many do you have, and of what types,
what's your setup, etc. This is just curiousity, mind you. I'm as
curious about those with one orchid as one thousand. I'll start it
off:

25-30 Dends, a dozen Phals, 3 Oncs, 5 catts,and a Paph. (many are
seedlings!)
In a spare bedroom under 4 flor tubes- 2 cool white, 2 nat sun
room has shaded east window and small north window
water about every 10 days, Shultz Orchid Food 1/2t per 4gal every
other.
I usually dunk most of the plants in a bucket to water- 5 min?
About a year into it.
Member Orchid Society of Greater St. Louis

I can't wait to read other responses! Hope it's all growing well where
you are.

Kev

I have about 50 plants (various ones). At one time I had about 70 but
have down sized in anticipation of moving in the next 6 months or so.
Karen