Old 19-07-2003, 06:32 PM
zookeeper

Default Raccoons are like humans:-(

Hank Pagel wrote:
This is the third time this year that I have found a
disemboweled bull frog on my deck when I came out in the morning. I
would not mind as much if they were eaten, that's nature. But to kill
for the hell of it, that's human nature.
Plants are trashed, rocks moved but no fish harmed ...

This is a definite sign of raccoon -- they often pick tomatoes, apples,
pull carrots, beets, then take one bite, decide it's not quite what they
were looking for (ala Goldilocks!!) and move on to the next "taste test."

That bullfrog probably wasn't quite what the raccoon was hoping to eat
last night, so it was discarded. Good luck with the 4th trapping.
--
Kathy B