Old 19-07-2003, 09:12 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

Default Raccoons are like humans:-(

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 12:02:01 -0400
"Hank Pagel" wrote:

I have come to the conclusion that raccoons are picking up bad habits
from humans.
This is the third time this year that I have found a
disemboweled bull frog on my deck when I came out in the morning. I
would not mind as much if they were eaten, that's nature. But to kill
for the hell of it, that's human nature.
Plants are trashed, rocks moved but no fish harmed. They are
not even frightened.(still hand feeding)
Well! The trap is set again. This will be #4 this year. I
think I will just leave it set all year.

It ain't necessarily only /human/ behavior. Ever seen a well-fed house
cat with a mouse?

Cybe R. Wizard -pounce and strike!