Old 19-07-2003, 09:22 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default fess up- how many do you have? (on a lighter note...)

Hi, Kevin,

I have around 200 plants, growing around the pool (Vandas) and in an
attached screened lanai that we added to hold the ever growing collection.
Can't give you an accurate breakdown without going to my Excel file, but
lots of Catts, Dends & Vandas. Also Oncidiums, Brassias, Miltassias, a good
number of Phals, and Epidendrum and Encyclia species. A couple of warm
growing Cymbidiums, a few Angraecums, and some oddballs here and there -
Aerides odoratum, Liparis viridiflora, Cirr. lepidum x Cirr guttolatum,
Spath. parsonii. Others, but not in large numbers.

Growing for 3 1/2 years and hooked.

Diana