Old 20-07-2003, 01:12 AM
John DeBoo

Default @#*%)^@ Cats!

JNJ wrote:

I swear I'm going to start shooting these blasted cats. I just walked out
to the kitchen to get some apple juice. I look out the front door and
notice a neighborhood cat squatting in my new bed -- you know, the one I
just created and mulched over. Broad daylight, 3:30 in the afternoon and
this cat is using my new bed for a litter box. We had a torrential downpour
last night here -- all of the mulch (cypress mulch by the way) is still wet
and it didn't stop him.

Maybe I can create a motion sensitive device that will send a focused beam
of electricity at the cat when it squats -- a Tesla ray gun. Turn them into
instant fertilizer.

GRRRRRRR....

James

I got a BB gun @ Walmart for $25 that works great. Its a multi-pump
unit but I don't want to physically harm the cats - YET - so one to
two pumps max is enough depending upon how far away they are. Even
hitting near them makes them haul butt.