Old 20-07-2003, 01:20 AM
Michele

Default garden clearing and minimal design

Hi all,

my boyfriend and I have just bought a new place in the clapham brixton area
and was wondering how to go about find someone to take care of clearing and
designing a small garden with lawn, maybe a wooden patio, some trellises and
plants. nothing too complex designwise, but they should then also take care
of the work or organising it (clearing weeds, removing some concrete etc)

at the moment we got some quotes but it looks like the designers are really
going over our budget - one quote is way lower but that's because they seem
weak on the design side and probably would simply keep the design to a
minimum while concentrating on getting the work done themselves. ..

also I am lost as none of these above have been recommended by friends but
were found by us using links on the web...

so just a bit concerned
thanks in advance for any help from my new gardening community

Michele