Old 20-07-2003, 01:42 AM
Essjay001

Default Water Feature Ideas Wanted

Stuart wrote:
A friend of mine wants a water feature built . She has seen one
somewhere b4 that was a pile of stones with a pipe at the top where
the water came out and the pump was solar powered .
She thinks that the whole thing came as a kit,stones,pump et al.
What isn't clear is where the solar panel would be ,and presumably
there has to be a container down below to hold the water and this
will need to be topped up as required .
Anyone any ideas where ( and if) such kits can be bought or how to
construct such a feature .??
thx in advance
Stuart
ps-I am in Glasgow .
---------

I did this one last year the only problem I have is the sump is not big
enough
http://groups.msn.com/STEPHENJAYSPLA...?action=ShowPh
oto&PhotoID=904

E-mail me if you are interested and I will tell you how it was done.
--

Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.