Old 20-07-2003, 01:52 AM
Essjay001

Default Fairy Ring .....Help !!!!! please

bnd777 wrote:
I would be tempted to blame aliens, spiders,concrete in fact anything
if I could find out what
having dug down 12 inches and found nothing and since it was a plant
nursery before our house was built 28 yrs ago and there certainly was
no concrete when the earth moving and landscape people did the patio
i am beginning to think that its something leaching up into the top
soil although its mighty odd that its only happened in last 4 or 5
years Anyone know any experts on this kind of thing I could get to do
some tests

An Uncle of mine had his house bought by an oil company, at the full market
price, on the condition he did not disclose the reason they bought it. Do
you live near Birmingham?
Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.