Old 20-07-2003, 06:12 AM
dstvns

Default @#*%)^@ Cats!

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:42:04 -0400, "JNJ" wrote:

I swear I'm going to start shooting these blasted cats. I just walked out
to the kitchen to get some apple juice. I look out the front door and
notice a neighborhood cat squatting in my new bed -- you know, the one I
just created and mulched over. Broad daylight, 3:30 in the afternoon and
this cat is using my new bed for a litter box. We had a torrential downpour
last night here -- all of the mulch (cypress mulch by the way) is still wet
and it didn't stop him.

Thorns....lots of dry, dead. sharp thorns. Find some blackberry
bushes and get some dead ones (and some berries too while you're at it
They're almost in season up here).

Dan