Old 20-07-2003, 10:35 AM
Jim Webster

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

"Brian Sandle" wrote in message
Jim Webster wrote:

"Brian Sandle" wrote in message

Perhaps Jim might comment on pendulous udders in developing calves
produced from cows on estrogenic pasture.

If I had ever heard of this effect before I would. Certainly never come
across it, have you any evidence for it?

Sorry I was mixing two sections, but estrogenic compounds seem to cause
mammary problems:

********************
This is the html version of the file
http://animsci.agrenv.mcgill.ca/cour...450_notes.pdf.
G o o g l e automatically generates html versions of documents
as we crawl the web.
To link to or bookmark this page, use the following url:
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache...animsci.agrenv
.mcgill.ca/courses/450/450_notes.pdf+cows+estrogenic+%22less+mil
k%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

I think you better download the pdf and actually read it, it is the course
notes for a complete dairy course and no where does it mention estrogenic
pasture.

The only mention of estrogenic is

Example: estrogenic compounds can affect mammary
rudiment in embryonic development of the glands

which is absolutely true but has nothing to do with pasture.

Jim Webster