Old 20-07-2003, 12:23 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Only one pepper

On 20 Jul 2003 03:38:59 GMT,
(EvelynMcH) wrote:

I feel your pain

One damn pepper, not a tomato but for two out of eight plants - and those just
took in the last week. Figures that the zucchini that I loathe is loaded with
baseball bats waiting to be harvested (yuck).

Next year, my peppers, eggplants, and tomatoes will be
growing IN A HOOPHOUSE. If we get it built this year, that
is. I think we will.

We already have all the materials and we already had the
fenced moved to accommodate the hoophouse to keep the dogs
away from it - they wrestle and play with each other, always
up *against* something - usually the fence. A hoophouse
would not benefit from two large dogs slamming into it
repeatedly while they play.

Next project: hoophouse.

Pat