Old 20-07-2003, 12:45 PM
Janet Sanderson

Default Tropaelum Speciosim ?sp

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 11:23:58 +0100, "Amanda Pope"
wrote:

Janet I got one left

Argham Village Nursery
Between Grindale and Burton Fleming
so not far from Burton Agnes. bout 2 miles.

It has taken five years to track this plant down and finaly got it on the
benches for the first time this season.

if your at the top end of north yorks try that wonderful nursery at
lealholme (spp?) that was the last place i saw it on sale.

email me if you would like to reserve it.

www.arghamvillage.co.uk

Thanks Amanda, you convinced me (not that it would take much).
I have just had a quick look at your web site, will have to have a go
at our muddy pond next, and have a longer read. Can you give me a
price for the Tropaelum, and is it possible to send it? as not sure
when I will get over that way again, although if you have some rare
plants I will have to put a trip with my friend down for the future.

Thanks for the Lealholme tip, I tried to find it once about 3 years
ago, but gave up. I used to pass Perry's once a week (cost me a
fortune) I also found that many of their "Hardy" plants did not
survive.

Thanks
Janet