Old 20-07-2003, 07:53 PM
Pat Meadows

Default How to Keep the Corn Standing in Winds? (was: Thank you Pat Kiewicz!!!)

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:34:52 -0500, Phaedrine Stonebridge
wrote:

Wow, how weird! There has been a lot of weird weather lately. We've
only been in this home for a year and a month now and, in that short
time, have lost several 30-40 foot trees to storms. I wish we had a
Franklin stove though we do have an inefficient fireplace. Regards,

One of the main effects of global warming is more erratic
weather: more frequent storms, more intense storms.

Pat