Old 20-07-2003, 09:53 PM
Frogleg

Default Cross-country move with plants?

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:11:50 GMT, Jonathan Sachs
wrote:

I am moving from the San Francisco area to Chicago next month, and I
have a few potted plants that I would like to take with me. I am not
going to drive, so carrying them is not an option.

Does anybody know about a service that will transport small numbers of
plants at a reasonable price?

I sent some of my favorites with the furniture in the moving van
(commercial) from west to east coast. I was not confident of survival,
but several, well-watered and surrounded (not on top) with cardboard
'cages' made it.

You can FedEx them, but best check on regs and packing advice.