Old 20-07-2003, 10:05 PM
bnd777

Default Leylands again ?solution

Lets hope so for your sake

"Janet Sanderson" wrote in message

Well I would rather pay than them say I can't take the height down, so
I am keeping the peace and trying to stay friends over it, however
their house is up for sale, so may be the new neibours will not know
it is their hedge as the boundry fence is a bit dodgy!
Janet
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:32:16 +0000 (UTC), "bnd777"
wrote:

You have to pay to trim/ reduce the height of your neigbours Leylandi
!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excuse me but your neighbours trees are YOUR NEIGHBOURS RESPONSIBILITY
.............theres lots of small claims court judgements to that effect
see www.hedgeline.org

"Janet Sanderson" wrote in message
.. .
Sorry wrong link
www.walnutcottage.net/leyland.htm

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:38:42 +0100, Janet Sanderson
wrote:

www.walnutcottage.net/leylands.htm

Sorry to go on about them, but mine look such a mess at the moment. I
am just having them trimmed (another bug bear, why do I have to pay
about £200 every 4 years for my neighbours trees to be trimmed? and I
am nackered from trying to cart all the branches down the garden in
this heat!)

I have noticed that after the tops are cut off, the side branches rise
upwards and form the growing point.

Can I put some kind of ring round these branches to stop them growing
up again?

Any other suggestions very welcome
Thanks
Janet